ATTORNEY SCOTT NEWBOULD
Mr. Newbould is a Native Californian with deep roots in the Bay Area. As an attorney dedicated to criminal defense, he vigorously defend clients at all stages of their criminal case. Whether the evidence against you is weak or strong, he can help.
While completing his undergraduate education at California State University Chico, he was a brother of the Delta Sigma Phi fraternity and a member of the Order of Omega. In law school, he received invaluable real-world training through the San Francisco Public Defender’s Office, sparking a genuine interest for criminal defense. Further opportunities with the San Mateo County Bar Association’s Private Defender Program provided him with extensive trial experience from the very beginning of his career. He stays current on the law and overall criminal defense strategy through continuing legal education, criminal defense seminars, and independent research.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- California (2004)
- California State University Chico, B.A. (1999)
- Golden Gate School of Law, J.D. (2003)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- California Public Defenders Association
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- California DUI Lawyers Association